OUR PRIVACY AND DATA POLICY
During the course of our activities Todos Juntos Children’s Trust will process supporters’ personal data (which may be held on paper, electronically, or otherwise).
We recognise the need to treat these in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA). Specifically, we process data in compliance with the 8 principles of the DPA, which state that data must be:
1. Processed fairly and lawfully.
2. Processed for limited purposes and in an appropriate way.
3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose.
5. Not kept longer than necessary for the purpose.
6. Processed in line with individuals' rights.
8. Not transferred to people or organisations situated in countries without adequate protection.
We hold data for the purposes of marketing (including fundraising). We will never share data with other organisations without explicit consent.
About this website
This website contains links to other websites of interest. However, it should be noted that we do not have any control over other websites. We cannot be responsible for the content of other websites, nor protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites.